• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Mystic Empire [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIsty

Verified Member
MIsty submitted a new resource:

Mystic Empire - CustomMoves Korra.PvP.Towny.Survival.SlimeFun.MiniGames.SkyWarz.KitPVP.

1. MysticEmpire
  2. play.mysticEmpire.net
  3. MysticEmpire.net
  4. Spiggot 1.8.8
  5. http://www.mysticempire.net/forum/m/34029950/viewthread/24361377-serverrules/page/1
  6. MysticEmpire has been public Since 9.10.15
The server created 8.31.2015. Public On 9.10.2015
named MysticEmpire is composed of 4 separate but overlapping realities.

Spawn. World border of 5k. /warp spawn /spawn
You can not bending or build here.
Its where every...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lag, unbalanced arenas (mcmmo in the arenas), no seperate inventories, and only jedcore installed. In a nutshell, either just stupid or a lot of work has to be done.

jedk1

hey... Some servers can be good with only jedcore installed... But if what finn is said is true it will need a hell of a lot of work.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
McMMO in the arenas... Until this server gets some revolutionary update, I don't recommend it.
PS: I think the spawn is downloaded- I've seen it before. Not a big deal, just saying
PSS: Why the hell is this in ProjectKorra Side Plugins?

Jazzi_Fizzle

Verified Member
This server is still in its developing stage and we all know it needs changes, Changes will be made when the staff decide. This server was only created about a month or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.