• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

my beary introduction

SirBeros

Verified Member
Hello evrybody Of the projectkorra community.

My name is Wargamingbear/Ben

i am a active member of the flame network community.
I joined the projectkorra forums to talk with people with the same passion : bending afcourse .
I am here also to interact with you guys for new ideas or to improve the curent things.
And last but not least am i here also to make fun with you guys . :)

feel free to pm or talk with me , i hope i will meet new people or even new friends

greets
wargamingbear
-member of flamenetwork-

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Greetings...

*whispers* those jerks ban me on that site for no apparent reason!*

Probably because I was about to catch them in act of plagiarizing this plugin ;)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Welcome to the community! I, and many others I'm sure, look forward to see what you contribute to the community! If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to PM me!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
There have been suggestions for plantbending in the past. I suggest you look through them, maybe get some inspiration, then create some suggestion threads on what you think should happen. People will reply with their thoughts and plantbending can be discussed there. Keep in mind: One suggestion per thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I Would like to talk about plantbending

beceaus there only a few moves and i think we could expand it
It ain't just plantbending, metalbending too and lavabending (If we exclude custom abilities), sandbending... pretty much every sub skill apart from icebending.

Plantbending is the hardest for me think of any ideas. What about you? Do you have any for it.

SilverWarrior_1

Verified Member
Welcome to le community! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Greetings...

*whispers* those jerks ban me on that site for no apparent reason!*

Probably because I was about to catch them in act of plagiarizing this plugin ;)
They banned me too -- from the server since I'm staff on a certain server >.<