• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Approved Music

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Listening to the music after downloading it is one thing, using the music in another setting like a game could be risky. I dunno was just asking in case.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Listening to the music after downloading it is one thing, using the music in another setting like a game could be risky. I dunno was just asking in case.
We could add a little minecraft "sound" to it. People on youtube just make the sound a little bit higher.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
As cool as this would be, the copyright issue could persist as you would technically be 'distributing' the soundtracks within the plugin for free (If it is possible to replace the MC music with a plugin?). Even uploading to youtube with the pitch raised does not void copyright status, it just keeps Viacom (owners of Nickelodeon Studios) from Content ID'ing the work and taking the video down. They can still manually take the video down, or even pursue legal action (Some companies have been known to do that to youtubers as an example).

However, if someone in the community is talented enough, they could make "Korra-esque" soundtracks that could potentially be used, if they were to give PK usage rights (Or even better, license it under Creative Commons so we can all use it :p)

Still a cool idea, even though it wouldn't be right (Or safe) to use music without permission :)

owlcool

Verified Member
idk if this is even possible outside of mods. On the other hand, there is still the copyright issue. On the other other hand, someone would have to legally buy legend of korra music. Which nobody wants to do. On the other other other hand, there is only a legend of korra album from the first season so far. If this were to be made, then I would think that legend of korra music shouldn't be used anyway, in legend of korra there are radio's, and plenty of other things minecraft does not have.

HydroMan

Verified Member
anyone thinks would it be cool ,if when the player enters avatar state ,the soundtrack would automatically starts ,and the players that are next to that player will hear the music :p That would add the feeling of power/adrenaline coming that big is happening and the players could be notify when the players is in the state

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Approved.
I believe we would be able to add the soundtracks under fair use as we would not be profiting from the pack at all.
At the very least we'd be able to add similar-sounding music to the pack.