• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Multiple Author Resources

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
As we know, the resource section is highly used. But I have been thinking and it led to a great idea. What if we could submit multiple authors to a single resource? Most great resources have been made or contributed by many people. It could sort of work like BukkitDev. You simply add multiple authors, and all the authors added can post updates, manage the post, and no one (even the one who initially posts it) takes the credit for it. It would be great for collaborations and could lead to even more collabs being made! The only problem is I don't know if this is possible with XenoForo.

Thanks for reading my idea
~ Blaze589

Matt

Verified Member
I'm not sure if this is possible as this site uses a forum software coded in PHP and BootStrap called Xenforo, you'd need to modify code for the resource manager add on in order to do this.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I assumed running an html forum, being a programmer, mistphizzle would have the capability of doing this.
The edit would not just be html, it involves php, css, etc. This software is released by a team of professional programmers, whos careers are based on creating systems such as this.