• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

More moves/combos!

Nin01

Verified Member
I have been noticed while fighting earth benders that they don't use as many combos as other benders do (Not Including Chi Blocker). So when I checked out all the earth combos I realized there were only two!

After witnessing this event, I wanted to strive to create a way that helps other people to be creative.
How are we going to innovate this plugin without any suggestions? So I purpose, we all should try to come up with ideas. This way people can view it and improve on our ideas. Now, let's begin creating something more astonishing than ever before!

Last edited:

Nin01

Verified Member
If you didn't notice, I already made a discussion for moves that you all commonly use. Now you may use that page to help our creativity and to make amazing combos!

Loony

Verified Member
It's not that we lack ideas for combos, it's that we lack the man power to make them. There's a lot that needs doing and adding in the plugin that's more important than adding more combos at this time and with so little devs it's hard to get it all done at once.

Nin01

Verified Member
It's not that we lack ideas for combos, it's that we lack the man power to make them. There's a lot that needs doing and adding in the plugin that's more important than adding more combos at this time and with so little devs it's hard to get it all done at once.
Yep, you're right. What do we do about this?

jedk1

I have been noticed while fighting earth benders that they don't use as many combos as other benders do (Not Including Chi Blocker). So when I checked out all the earth combos I realized there were only two!

After witnessing this event, I wanted to strive to create a way that helps other people to be creative.
How are we going to innovate this plugin without any suggestions? So I purpose, we all should try to come up with ideas. This way people can view it and improve on our ideas. Now, let's begin creating something more astonishing than ever before!
erm again I hate you burst your bubble but, all current earth combos are addons :p