• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metalclips With Avatarstate.

Should this move be compatible with Avatarstate

• Add it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jazzi_Fizzle

Verified Member
I've been playing on my favourite server lately and have loved use extraction to get more iron from mining. The cool down for IT is extremely long and wish The server could shorten it. However that would be too over powered, so I though maybe you could bind Avatarstate to it so it is spammable for the Length of AvatarState. If you like the idea please help me achieve my goal. :D

Loony

Verified Member
Being as the AvatarState is all the skill and knowledge of the past Avatar's, and Aang wasn't a metal bending master as it was introduced with Toph, I wouldn't see AvatarState buffing metal bending.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Being as the AvatarState is all the skill and knowledge of the past Avatar's, and Aang wasn't a metal bending master as it was introduced with Toph, I wouldn't see AvatarState buffing metal bending.
Seems Logic