• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metal Bending Improvements/Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
For metalthrow, comment on the thread. No support for custom abilities is given outside of that specified forum. (it is now known as MetalShots)

On a side note, I like your idea and will take it into consideration.

Tony

Verified Member
For metalthrow, comment on the thread. No support for custom abilities is given outside of that specified forum. (it is now known as MetalShots)

On a side note, I like your idea and will take it into consideration.
Oh I'm sorry , well none of the other 3 project korra members have complained about it... So I think I'm fine for now.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Oh I'm sorry , well none of the other 3 project korra members have complained about it... So I think I'm fine for now.
Please look at the disclaimer at the bottom of my metalthrow thread (MetalShots)
Disclaimer
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Tony

Verified Member
Please look at the disclaimer at the bottom of my metalthrow thread (MetalShots)
Disclaimer
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Ok well I don't rally understand what you are asking for?.. Do you want me to remove the word "metalthrow"from anywhere in the post?? Or, what do you want me to do.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Ok well I don't rally understand what you are asking for?.. Do you want me to remove the word "metalthrow"from anywhere in the post?? Or, what do you want me to do.
Nah. Im just saying, normally, anything about custom abilities wouldnt be supported here. So it would be useless to post it anywhere rather than the forum. No need to remove it :p

Tony

Verified Member
Nah. Im just saying, normally, anything about custom abilities wouldnt be supported here. So it would be useless to post it anywhere rather than the forum. No need to remove it :p
On ok gotcha , glad you like my ideas and sorry about all that I didn't know you where the creator of MetalThrow. (i love your move :D)

Hartford15

Verified Member
I love the concept and thought put into these suggestions, wonderful job!
However, I envisioned metalbending, relative to earthbending, not only using personal sources such as iron acquired in their inventory or armor, but also from surrounding sources. While the metalbending shields are amazing, and well thought out the way they are now, I would like to see not only uses for direct combat, but also defense of a potential metal city. Similar to how earth can extract sources from the ground, possibly metalbenders could use source blocks such as weighted iron pressure plates, iron doors, iron blocks, and possibly iron related blocks such as the iron trap door featured in Minecraft 1.8.

These metalbenders are drawing their sources directly from their environment, so I would love to see this being a possibility for most of these concepts.
I hope you like the suggestion, and feedback is always welcomed, thank you!
You could update it in the config for the blocks metal benders use

owlcool

Verified Member
burt hev u rekt meh? or did i jurst sev meself frum a fourm ban unleshin my tactickal apology srait and mey i also add u sm3ll
My part of the pact is done. Now yours is due. @Tony @JewFroJustin
Would you mind deleting your responses to the argument? Thanks if not so.

Edit: I mean if you don't mind, not if you don't do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.