• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Metal bending add ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Verified Member
Hi, I recently just thought about some metalbending add ons. #1 Iron trap doors in 1.8 should be bendable:p #2 There should be a 5th metalclip! In the show kuvira used her metal to blind people! I was thinking that if you used a 5th metal clip it would blind the enemy temporarily!

Here is a vid of kuvira doing this quite a bit :p

paliate

Verified Member
I believe this has been suggested and the posters determined it'd be overpowered.
To quote "Leave the blindness to chi"

But with that said, I think this should happen only because it is canon, I do not like the idea but it was done numerous times, It only makes sense that it should be added.
I sortof think that the developers had the option to add it (it was done in the same episode as metalclips was shown) So if they wanted it on the plugin my point of view suggests they would have added it.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
As a compromise, this could be suggested for rpg instead of the core plugin. From what I've seen, the rpg plugin tends to be the place where we can work on realism and accuracy to the show within the plugin, especially if some think it shouldn't be implemented into core.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How would the 5th clip be represented on the player? or would it just not have a visual effect?

Kiam

Verified Member
Maybe particles from when you run on ironblocks can go to the player's eyes.
We could always put an iron block on their head...
Anyway. I dont this this makes much sense, as the move metalclips is already overpowered as is. It's barely acceptable for a server to allow it to all metalbenders because of it's ability to halt bending.

Status
Not open for further replies.