• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metal Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah Oakes

Verified Member
This move that im suggesting is kinda like eartharmor, but it applies to metal benders. When they are looking at an iron or gold block, they can shift with that ability bound, and they will temporarily receive iron or gold armor, depending on what bock they were looking at. This suggestion was inspired from when Opal's mom was fighting Kovira, near the end of episode 10 of season 4............hopefully someone can make i gif of it........cause i dont know how to do it XD lawl

Sosy13

Verified Member
That already exists. If you are a metalbender, have EarthArmor bound on a slot and click on an iron block, you'll get it.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
This move that im suggesting is kinda like eartharmor, but it applies to metal benders. When they are looking at an iron or gold block, they can shift with that ability bound, and they will temporarily receive iron or gold armor, depending on what bock they were looking at. This suggestion was inspired from when Opal's mom was fighting Kovira, near the end of episode 10 of season 4............hopefully someone can make i gif of it........cause i dont know how to do it XD lawl
This is the Spirits forum section, just so you know.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Probably didn't knew that it was a standalone feature for EarthArmor and not officially inserted in the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.