• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion LavaSpread

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
With this ability you can do two things:

Expand
By sneaking at a pool of lava and dragging your cursor onto overland, you can expand/pull lava towards to that direction and aimed spot.

Here's what I mean:

Convert
With this ability, clicking a pre-generated/build lava pool, you can convert it to magma blocks. Clicking magma blocks should turn them into obsidian blocks. Clicking an earth block should turn that block into lava.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Funny because this could be added to LavaFlow and you preach about having repetitive moves..... Ironic...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Funny because this could be added to LavaFlow and you preach about having repetitive moves..... Ironic...
It won't work very well. Sneaking at a lavaflow already covers a fun ction - it solidifies it back to earth. If I added Expand to it, techniques in that current ability will conflict with one another.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It won't work very well. Sneaking at a lavaflow already covers a fun ction - it solidifies it back to earth. If I added Expand to it, techniques in that current ability will conflict with one another.
There are click variations, durations, timers, etc. Things can be worked with to allow this to be added.

For example, if the lava flow moat is created, if you left-click and look around lava will slowly start spreading where you look for a certain amount of time.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
For example, if the lava flow moat is created, if you left-click and look around lava will slowly start spreading where you look for a certain amount of time.
What If I wanna create a pool after while the moat is created? That destroys flexibility.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
After a wait, how can I create a lava pool next/near my lava moat? I won't be able to If we merge EXPAND to this.

This isn't a repetitive move. It shares a similar technique, but both abilities are different as a whole. Take Surge and Torrent for instance: both freeze. Same thing here. You can't judge lavaflow to lavaspread (and If you include addons) to be the one and the same.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
After a wait, how can I create a lava pool next/near my lava moat? I won't be able to If we merge EXPAND to this.

This isn't a repetitive move. It shares a similar technique, but both abilities are different as a whole. Take Surge and Torrent for instance: both freeze. Same thing here. You can't judge lavaflow to lavaspread (and If you include addons) to be the one and the same.
Not sure why you think merging the ideas is impossible..... Just click and move your mouse around while looking at earthbendable blocks to spread more lava around your moat. Shift to cancel and slowly turn the lava to obsidian/cobblestone.