• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Just some Earthcombo suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
I will look for photos of some of them once I have more than a ipad with me.
Earth being more stationary than other elements I have come up some combo ideas with that in mind.

EarthDisk Earthblast (tap shift) Earthblast (hold shift) Earthblast (click)
basically this is what Toph does when she raises those rock disks half as tall as her from the ground and launches them. Maybe have it be a chunk of earth in a 3x3 square slide across the ground. Shown at end of gif when toph hits both DaiLee at once using it.

EarthPillar Earthgrab (tap shift) Raiseearth (rightclick like with flamewheel) Raiseearth (hold shift) Raiseearth (click)
This would just raise a 3x3x7 pillar but under you or you could make it fit the dimensions of the Earthgrab that was made while preforming the combo around you making a little mound.

Sinkhole Collapse (tap shift) Collapse (hold shift) Earthgrab (release shift)
This would be as it sounds puts the target into a hole. (I was thinking about a 6 block deep hole) I was also thinking of if you release shift on Eartharmor instead of Earthgrab it would put you in the hole and possibly cover the top.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zolteex

Verified Member
If you take a look at the already completed combos for Air and Fire, you will notice the clean, creativity that they possess. Although we are looking to implement combos for each element, these may not suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.