• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

jedcore help

hello

i added jedcore to my server, with the correct project korra and spigot, the server also states that jedcore is in its plugins(from /plugins command), but i cant use anything from it like new abilities or scoreboard. please help

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
WHere to find the Jedcore Plugin?? Tell Me the Link Pls :)
JedCore was deleted by the author. It can still be found on an external site but no direct links can be provided since it's against the forum rules.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
i added jedcore to my server, with the correct project korra and spigot, the server also states that jedcore is in its plugins(from /plugins command), but i cant use anything from it like new abilities or scoreboard. please help
Have you tried turning it off and on yet?
Have you checked the compatibility with Project Korra Core?
Are you using a compatible version of Spigot?
Are you using a compatible version of Minecraft?

This is the info you should provide for stuff like this.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
JedCore was deleted by the author. It can still be found on an external site but no direct links can be provided since it's against the forum rules.
the unofficial forum rules* (Doesn't say anything in the rule page, which I recommend you guys to update the rule page If you don't want people like jedk1 breaking your rules.)

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
the unofficial forum rules* (Doesn't say anything in the rule page, which I recommend you guys to update the rule page If you don't want people like jedk1 breaking your rules.)
You could honestly just google search jedcore, and find it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You could honestly just google search jedcore, and find it.
Yeah, I know. That's what I tell people who need to find it.
this is ridiculous the normal pk plugin is far too boring to run on its own -.-
True, but most customs abilities makes the whole bending experiened unbalance (not all of them). That's the one mistake those creators make-- which is they don't look into stock abilities, with the balance there must be made between the two.