• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Is there a way to undo bending?

Brian456

I can imagine people griefing with earthbending or waterbending so is there like a way to reset any blocks moved by bending? I know I can just type reload but that resets all the plugins and if airspout is in use. So is there a plugin that does what reload does but only for bended blocks and has a timer so it would work like every 10 minutes

Silentnate347

Verified Member
I can imagine people griefing with earthbending or waterbending so is there like a way to reset any blocks moved by bending? I know I can just type reload but that resets all the plugins and if airspout is in use. So is there a plugin that does what reload does but only for bended blocks and has a timer so it would work like every 10 minutes
Generally ./b reload reloads all bending. But there are exceptions sometimes. For example, Left behind water and such. But earthbending regens 100%

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Earthbending and Plantbending automatically reset. In your config there are options for it.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I made a post I while ago about lava that was turned obsidian by water moves and how it would be nice if it reset. I agree with what you are saying.