• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Is it possible to change the blood bending perm node to the old one?

stretco

Verified Member
I really want to change to this plugin but the only thing stopping me is the bloodbending perm node, I have around 37 bloodbending donations and their records on the enjin plugin and if I change to this plugin they will lose bloodbending and I dont have the time to give them all the perms back. So would it be possible to change the bloodbending permission back to
bending.water.Bloodbending

also if you cant is there a way I can?

thankyou

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
All abilities by default are bending.ability.______ for the sake of continuity (It works well with the modular ability system). That said, there is no way to change it. The best way to do it, for now, would be to manually apply all 37 permission nodes (or have a trusted staff member do it for you).

Also worth nothing: As of August 1st, Mojang's new EULA will forbid you from selling game changing features -- like Bloodbending.

sehunpark

Verified Member
I really want to change to this plugin but the only thing stopping me is the bloodbending perm node, I have around 37 bloodbending donations and their records on the enjin plugin and if I change to this plugin they will lose bloodbending and I dont have the time to give them all the perms back. So would it be possible to change the bloodbending permission back to
bending.water.Bloodbending

also if you cant is there a way I can?

thankyou
What I would do is make a Free item in the shop that automatically gives everybody who already purchased Bloodbending the new bloodbending permission. I'm sure enjin supports that. That way, the players only have to go and get that free item.