• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceBullet - WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
IceBullet combo sequences makes no sense. WaterBubble (tap shift) pushes water away instead of pulling it towards, as that shouldn't be like that if you need to surround one self. No phasechange involve, but should be since you're freezing in mid sequence, and iceblast or if it was icespike - you don't do any of these functions and you shoot spears AFTER switching to other bind.

Here's how I think it should be instead:

Surge (Shield) |to pull water and held in the air to morph into dome later on >> WaterBubble (Tap Sneak) |to shape the shield in a bubble of water|>> IceSpike (Rapid Left and Right Click) |have that ability selected to send shard aways.

Hero

Verified Member
IceBullet combo sequences makes no sense. WaterBubble (tap shift) pushes water away instead of pulling it towards, as that shouldn't be like that if you need to surround one self. No phasechange involve, but should be since you're freezing in mid sequence, and iceblast or if it was icespike - you don't do any of these functions and you shoot spears AFTER switching to other bind.

Surge (Shield) |to pull water and held in the air to morph into dome later on >> WaterBubble (Tap Sneak) |to shape the shield in a bubble of water|>> IceSpike (Rapid Left and Right Click) |have that ability selected to send shard aways.
Personally, if they added my WaterDome idea, you could've done WaterDome, froze it and then switch over to IceBullet.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Personally, if they added my WaterDome idea, you could've done WaterDome, froze it and then switch over to IceBullet.
Yeah, but with the condition if it is executable with the first two abilities said in the combo. Also, doesn't waterdome defeat the purpose of Surge?

Hero

Verified Member
Yeah, but with the condition if it is executable with the first two abilities said in the combo. Also, doesn't waterdome defeat the purpose of Surge?
It's similar to FireShield. They have one to block in front of them and one to block around them. WaterDome isn't better considering you would have to focus much more on the dome, causing you not to be able to use another ability.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Ice Bullet is in reference to the water dome Katara made in the rain. Thats why the combo utilizes water bubble and then iceblast.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't forget that Tarrlok also used it from its fountain wall to fight off Korra. I think that's what really inspired that combo to be made, as there are more simalirities to that than of the one Katara used one.

Status
Not open for further replies.