• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed IceBlast Lagg (Needs Reduced)

Can you reduce the lag?

• Yes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe.

• Ehh.. i think it's fine...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • OMG YES, it's TOO LAGGY!!!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
Hello, So, i recently got the bending Dev download, and notice the're a lot of new moves,
However 1 move, I seen that was fairly cool, but has very intense lag.

I believe this is because of all of the particle effects this move has to it, If it's possible to reduce the partical effect to it, where it still looks the same, but less cut up snowballs (I think that's the effect, other than the Ice)

It's a very cool move, and don't want it gone, but when members use it, or any waterbender,
it tends to lagg a LOT.

Please consider :)

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
Yes, it is so laggy.
Waterbenders are the new lagbenders.
Wait..
So are earthbenders with lavasurge..
And firebenders .. with fireburst...
Damnit fix this already XD

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The amount of particles used has been reduced significantly in 1.4.0 BETA 11, give it a shot!

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also, there's two effects. The snowball breaking one, which is dominating it due to how big the particles are, and snow break event, which is a little harder to see and mistier.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
With all the partical effects, it would lag, when a player would bend the move.
It depends on your machine Skitz. I have a rather bad one but it still handled the particles fine so I didn't realize how laggy it could be. Once we got the bug reports we lowered the particles signifigantly.

Sketz

Verified Member
It depends on your machine Skitz. I have a rather bad one but it still handled the particles fine so I didn't realize how laggy it could be. Once we got the bug reports we lowered the particles signifigantly.

Yeah, thank you for fixing it up a bit, I have realized that the Iceblast is soo much better than before, is's alright now.
:)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
With all the partical effects, it would lag, when a player would bend the move.
I was kidding :p I know what you're talking about. I think it's a really good move so I use it quite some times but people are screaming: STOP LAGGING MY COMPUTER!
I have an Imac so I'm quite surprised actually._.

Sketz

Verified Member
I was kidding :p I know what you're talking about. I think it's a really good move so I use it quite some times but people are screaming: STOP LAGGING MY COMPUTER!
I have an Imac so I'm quite surprised actually._.

xD, Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.