• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ice Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentnate347

Verified Member
Okay. So heres my idea. In the Final episode of The Last Airbender, Katara fought azula and froze her. Now, While frozen Katara turned the ice into water just enough for her to move around. What if waterbenders could do the same. Like a special move that allowed them to move through ice by turning only the ice around them into water.

ChrisfromMars

Verified Member
Eh, that would remove the limitation of not being able to run away on ice. It took Katara awhile to unfreeze the ice and she moved around slowly. I don't think there should be any speed advantage to this, only like a phasechange around you.

Silentnate347

Verified Member
Eh, that would remove the limitation of not being able to run away on ice. It took Katara awhile to unfreeze the ice and she moved around slowly. I don't think there should be any speed advantage to this, only like a phasechange around you.
Who ever said anything about speed?

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I think more of the problem lies in the fact that finding a natural ice structure that big isn't possible so this ability lacks practical function unless a server OP spawns in massive ice structure or someone has the time to build one with a silk touch pick axe. Being frozen by a waterbender is already easily undone with phasechange.

Last edited:

Silentnate347

Verified Member
If your caught in ice or something from another waterbender this would make it easier to move around. I don't know many if you look down and right click with phase change it only does it around you?

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I think more of the problem lies in the fact that finding a natural ice structure that big isn't possible so this ability lacks practical function unless a server OP spawns in massive ice structure or someone has the time to build one with a silk touch pick axe. Being frozen by a waterbender is already easily undone with phasechange.
As in the picture katara AND Azula were stuck in the ice. same thing applies here, if you're caught with another person (and enemy) you could iceswim out while they have to break the ice, which by then you'd have torrent ready to freeze them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.