• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How does QuickStrike and RapidPunch Work Now?

ShrediirTheShredder

Verified Member
Yea they are't new.... They work just the same.
Kindof, the rapidpunch, like from flame, did the 3 hits and the knockback. The rapidpunch now does not do that or the knockback. You have to punch a lot for it to work. Btw it says null for ./b h rapidpunch and quickstrike works thanks :D

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Kindof, the rapidpunch, like from flame, did the 3 hits and the knockback. The rapidpunch now does not do that or the knockback. You have to punch a lot for it to work. Btw it says null for ./b h rapidpunch and quickstrike works thanks :D
Are you testing this on your own server or are you on someone elses server and you just noticed it was different?

Chances are that where ever you are testing this is version 1.9 or higher (or with the new Combat Update). The PvP cooldown DOES effect Rapid Punch and from personal experience, it only works when the PvP bar is fully regenerated.

ShrediirTheShredder

Verified Member
Are you testing this on your own server or are you on someone elses server and you just noticed it was different?

Chances are that where ever you are testing this is version 1.9 or higher (or with the new Combat Update). The PvP cooldown DOES effect Rapid Punch and from personal experience, it only works when the PvP bar is fully regenerated.
I am doing this on my own server. I am oped and it says null for rapid punch and paralyze. But rapidpunch does not do the 3 hits and the knockback.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Me and friends tested it the new rapidpunch and quickstrike out and we cant seem to find out how each ones work. Can you help?
Hi @ShrediirTheShredder, Sorry for the inconvenience. As stated by @Loony, the moves operate exactly as they did before. There was just a little hiccup while we were adding Instructions to ability descriptions and these two abilities had their descriptions removed from the config file by accident. Expect this to be resolved when we release our next version, 1.8.4.

ShrediirTheShredder

Verified Member
Hi @ShrediirTheShredder, Sorry for the inconvenience. As stated by @Loony, the moves operate exactly as they did before. There was just a little hiccup while we were adding Instructions to ability descriptions and these two abilities had their descriptions removed from the config file by accident. Expect this to be resolved when we release our next version, 1.8.4.
Its okay, but if you look at the Beta 2 PK version back in 2010 I believe, rapidpunch does 3 hits. We tested it out and it did not do 3 hits but just 1 and a cooldown. But, we also have trouble activating RapidPunch. Can you tell me how to do it :D. And thank you for your support :D

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Its okay, but if you look at the Beta 2 PK version back in 2010 I believe, rapidpunch does 3 hits. We tested it out and it did not do 3 hits but just 1 and a cooldown. But, we also have trouble activating RapidPunch. Can you tell me how to do it :D. And thank you for your support :D
There's an option in the config to set the amount of punches it does.