• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed How do you install the plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiCatsWWaker444

Verified Member
Hi, I installed the plugin into my server but it doesnt load up. It shows in my plugins folder but not in ./pl on my server. Also, how exactly does the plugin work? Do I need to add the abilities in Resources to the plugin? If so how would I do this? Thank you

dNiym

Verified Member
Hi, I installed the plugin into my server but it doesnt load up. It shows in my plugins folder but not in ./pl on my server. Also, how exactly does the plugin work? Do I need to add the abilities in Resources to the plugin? If so how would I do this? Thank you

All you should need to do is drop it in your /plugins folder and restart the server. If it fails to load check your log file for errors and copy/paste them here. We will be glad to help you get it up and running!!

Most of the fail to load errors are because people are not running java 7 of you see an error about "minor version" it means you're not running java 7 and will have to upgrade!

ChibiCatsWWaker444

Verified Member
All you should need to do is drop it in your /plugins folder and restart the server. If it fails to load check your log file for errors and copy/paste them here. We will be glad to help you get it up and running!!

Most of the fail to load errors are because people are not running java 7 of you see an error about "minor version" it means you're not running java 7 and will have to upgrade!
How do I check what version my java is? I tried updating but it said it already was the newest version

Helios

Verified Member
All the abilities that are officially supported come with the plugin, however, if you take a look at the 'Abilities' forum, there are several community-made moves that are not in the official plugin. If you want to get them, jus download them and put them in the Abilities folder(plugins/ProjectKorra/Abilities). Several of those moves are worth getting!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But now, how do I install abilities? do they just come with the plugin or what do I need to do?
Most abilities come with the plugin. To install custom abilities you do this:
Go to forums->go to abilities->download the ones you like ==> go to your server folder->go to plugins->projectkorra->custom abilities(something like that)->->drag your (doenloaded) custom abilities to this folder->DONE

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Take a look at my thread if you need help installing/setting up stuff (Not advertising, just trying to be helpful)

kapegnarp03

How do I install abilities? When I Download them I Drag them to my Abilities folder in ProjectKorra but when I Restart the plugin and do /b b (ability) it dosent work, And when I do /b d earth the list is just the normal abilities. The abilities dosent work for me ;c Please help me!

Helios

Verified Member
You need to either restart the server or reload it. /bend reload doesn't work in my server, so that's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.