• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How do I edit custom configs?

BMT

Verified Member
How do I edit custom configs?

I downloaded some custom abilities and they work perfectly however I want to edit them, which I dont know where to edit and how to edit.

BMT

Verified Member
Have you loaded the server first? It should generate. What abilities have you installed anyways?
AirJab, AirSlash, Whirlwind and Pressure. They all work completely fine however I can't find a way to change to the config.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Take a Look at the "Abilities" folder
No.

Most custom abilities put their configs at the bottom of the default config. However if some want to seem unique for whatever reason they'll make their own file. None of the ones you listed do that I believe.

BMT

Verified Member
No.

Most custom abilities put their configs at the bottom of the default config. However if some want to seem unique for whatever reason they'll make their own file. None of the ones you listed do that I believe.
Let me just check.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No.

Wasn't aware of that. Though that sounds the least conventional/organized way of adding it.