• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
When I put new moves in the abilities folder they don't show up on my server. Any suggestions?
- version of projectkorra? and do any other moves vanish along with it?
- using spigot, craftbucket or bukkit? what version?
- what was the last move u uploaded to your server?
- any console errors or command errors? including commands that dont work and commands that give errors to the console or ingame
- other plugins?

some moves are non compatible with the newer versions of projectorra so it can breaks certain parts of the plugin, best thing to do in this case would be to install then one by one and see which ones are working or not.
could even be something you've changed in the config files
need to post a bit of a better explaination including atleast a few of the points listed above

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
- any console errors or command errors? including commands that dont work and commands that give errors to the console or ingame
- other plugins?

some moves are non compatible with the newer versions of projectorra so it can breaks certain parts of the plugin, best thing to do in this case would be to install then one by one and see which ones are working or not.
need to post a bit of a better explaination including atleast a few of the points listed above
if all else fails install spigot 1.8+ or craftbukkit 1.8+, delete your projectkorra folder and re-add the moves

Sketz

Verified Member
- other plugins?

...e.e

TheElementHunter

Verified Member
I just installed everything. (This is my first server). Everything is bukkit and spigot and the moves that aren't working are: ice wall, bloodpuppet, waterarms

Sketz

Verified Member
I just installed everything. (This is my first server). Everything is bukkit and spigot and the moves that aren't working are: ice wall, bloodpuppet, waterarms
Some of the moves are probably outdated. I would suggest the ones that have been updated.
If you have further issues, then you need to paste the error log. Be sure you're running everything correctly.

Most moves rely on version 1.8 now.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
ok ill put some links here in a sec to the builds im using for my server if you'd like you can click those an redo parts of the server i u reallly want these to work
but by the sounds of things your version of pk isnt the right one gimme a few mins to gather links an what not

http://www.spigotmc.org/
for spigot 1.8-1.8.3

http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/1-6-0-beta-18.2425/
the version im using with almost ALL moves working correctly

post a consol log so we can see if there are any errors pointing out which move is defective
if that doesnt help, then just redownload moves 1 by one and see which one is the problem, if you wouldnt mind also telling us that would be great for developers to get started on fixing and updating what needs to be updated :D

Last edited:

Sketz

Verified Member
what seems to be the problem?
What ProjectKorra version are you running?
What version of Bukkit or Spigot are you running?

Do you have the latest WorldGuard?
Is your server 1.8? and PK version 1.6+?

If not, then that may however be your issue. Fire Comet, says it is compatible with 1.8. So Try 1.8 again.
Also, Try the moves separately if you haven't. Some moves are outdated, and can corrupt the other moves.
Thus causing some or all the moves to fail.

If you continue having issues, you need to review over your server files, plugins, and other things that may conflict with ProjectKorra.
Perhaps you have an outdated Bukkit/Spigot Jar running your server?

ProjectKorra 1.6 Needs to run on a server of 1.8, and you need the latest WorldGuard version.
If none of this really helps you, then you need to find more help.

That's my thing ;-: I cri... :c

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
ok ill put some links here in a sec to the builds im using for my server if you'd like you can click those an redo parts of the server i u reallly want these to work
but by the sounds of things your version of pk isnt the right one gimme a few mins to gather links an what not

http://www.spigotmc.org/
for spigot 1.8-1.8.3

http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/1-6-0-beta-18.2425/
the version im using with almost ALL moves working correctly

post a consol log so we can see if there are any errors pointing out which move is defective
if that doesnt help, then just redownload moves 1 by one and see which one is the problem, if you wouldnt mind also telling us that would be great for developers to get started on fixing and updating what needs to be updated :D
^
Ok I'll be waiting. I really want those moves and all of the other ones.

Sorin

Verified Member
did u read what i replied to?.... or just here to attack yet another one of my posts? lol seems to still be happening for no apparent reason xD
Attack your post? xD. If you think everyone is here to attack your post then you have a weird way of looking at the world. And you'd see the problem Skitz has if you did read the original post and i was on my phone so i couldn't really see to well what you where replying to, like god dude calm your shit.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Attack your post? xD. If you think everyone is here to attack your post then you have a weird way of looking at the world. And you'd see the problem Skitz has if you did read the original post and i was on my phone so i couldn't really see to well what you where replying to, like god dude calm your shit.
orrrrrrrrrr stop replying crap to my posts how was what u posted relivant at all? lol just drop it an leave me alone xD its not THAT hard
Evvvery timmeeee i postttt ARG