• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Graphic Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnlitedOwns

How long have you been dealing with GFX?
» Now this is an interesting question, I have started to do this some time ago. Maybe 6 months? I have been video-editing for a longer time. Atleast 2 years.

Could you please provide at least 2-3 (or more if you're called UnlitedOwns) examples of your work?
» Why yes I can.
» Site background
» Fairly simple logo for a random server, as they requested
» Banner for my Server
» Random magic sorcery..
» Forum Signature on Request (Included a little animating)

Have you ever done any sort of graphic work inside of Minecraft? (Skins / Resource Packs)
» I have made my own skin.. But I suck at Skins / Resource Packs, I simply don't have the patience to finish them. I can help you with video promotions, banners, nice texts, cool backgrounds etc. Just not with Skins / Resource Packs. Not my cup of tea!

Anything else you want to add?
» Yes. I understand you're looking for somebody who can make you an image etc. on request, I can do this but I can't promise I will always be on time. I am in my final year at school and will have exams and important assignments. I will also have to work on my own server. In my free time I would be more than happy to make you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.