• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Game] Break-a-wish

HydroMan

Verified Member
L

Granted but then he makes a new account and starts making new posts secretly.
I wish I knew what high school I wanted to apply for on October.
Wish granted, but you end up choosing up a wrong one.

I wish bending existed.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Wish granted, but you end up choosing up a wrong one.

I wush bending existed.
Granted but it already does exist in the cartoon and in minecraft (Thanks to project Korra).
I wish I knew sooner that I am going to the high school mist went to -.-

I already got accepted @MistPhizzle xD

Preston M

Verified Member
Your wish Is Granted, Mist now thinks your a creep because you are contacting him about his highschool even though he doesnt know you.. You are now blacklisted from ProjectKorra.

I wish that I had a debit card that had unlimited funds on it, that is funded by excess rounding on paychecks(This is when you are paid .5 cents and so the company keeps .5 a penny.)

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Granted but some how it runs out if money and gets cut up at the Starbucks you go to later that day.

I wish for a rainbow corn (Rainbow Unicorn)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Granted but some how it runs out if money and gets cut up at the Starbucks you go to later that day.

I wish for a rainbow corn (Rainbow Unicorn)
Wish Granted. Your rainbow made a huge sh*t in your house, attracting towny children from backyard and playground to your house of a delicious smell of candy that the rainbowish poo produces. After they came to see where did he come from, they notice your unicorn it. They realised that the unicorn should taste like candy, so they break throught your window and run straigth to the unicorn just to eat it. You tried to stem em, but there was like 1000 crowded children, so you couldn't hold 'em back, they push you ovet, you fall down, and they crushed to death while running over you. You are killed, and so is your unicorn.

I wish I had the best gaming pc ever.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wish Granted. Your rainbow made a huge sh*t in your house, attracting towny children from backyard and playground to your house of a delicious smell of candy that the rainbowish poo produces. After they came to see where did he come from, they notice your unicorn it. They realised that the unicorn should taste like candy, so they break throught your window and run straigth to the unicorn just to eat it. You tried to stem em, but there was like 1000 crowded children, so you couldn't hold 'em back, they push you ovet, you fall down, and they crushed to death while running over you. You are killed, and so is your unicorn.

I wish I had the best gaming pc ever.
Granted. But being the best (smartest) PC ever, it realizes that it shouldn't be serving you, you should be serving it. It then kills all your family and goes on a psychopathic rampage.

I wish I had better internet.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Granted but everyone device that is ever and will be ever breaks and you have to buy new ones and you can't even get on the Internet at all. The Internet also corrupts your futures internets in that house.

I wish I wasn't bullied.

P.S. to whoever corrupts this wish, please make sure you are using wording that wouldn't make me depressed.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Granted but everyone device that is ever and will be ever breaks and you have to buy new ones and you can't even get on the Internet at all. The Internet also corrupts your futures internets in that house.

I wish I wasn't bullied.

P.S. to whoever corrupts this wish, please make sure you are using wording that wouldn't make me depressed.
Wish Granted, you get killed instead.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Wish granted. Unfortunely, the harmony only only lasts 12 minutes and 43 seconds.
I wish I have a fan. It's hot in here.
Your wish is granted, but you didn't said which type of quality you want to get, so you get a broken one without realising/noticing. You try to turn it on. Everything seems ok and the fan cools you down and everything goes according to plan... until the fan's protective dome shield falls down, the fan itself falls down on you, and brutally slicing you up by its sharp blade.

I wish I was the first founder/creator of the original bending plugin, then later improving it into ProjectKorra, having all the glory then mist and Orion (is that is name?).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Your wish is granted, but you didn't said which type of quality you want to get, so you get a broken one without realising/noticing. You try to turn it on. Everything seems ok and the fan cools you down and everything goes according to plan... until the fan's protective dome shield falls down, the fan itself falls down on you, and brutally slicing you up by its sharp blade.

I wish I was the first founder/creator of the original bending plugin, then later improving it into ProjectKorra, having all the glory then mist and Orion (is that is name?).
Wish granted. The amount of haters got unreal and you stoppe running the project. Then the lovers got mad and the plugin fell. The lovers killed you.

I wish I knew Linux.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Wish granted. The amount of haters got unreal and you stoppe running the project. Then the lovers got mad and the plugin fell. The lovers killed you.

I wish I knew Linux.
Wish granted!! You now know everything about Linux and how to create beautiful things... But then a solar explosion occurs, ruinning up all electronic sistems. Any computer with Spirit Energy battery?

I wish @HydroMan to stop watching Criminal Minds.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Wish granted!! You now know everything about Linux and how to create beautiful things... But then a solar explosion occurs, ruinning up all electronic sistems. Any computer with Spirit Energy battery?

I wish @HydroMan to stop watching Criminal Minds.
Granted but he becomes clinged on to another show called The Vampire Diaries. (I hate that show)

I wish I got more than 6 hours of sleep for school.

Preston M

Verified Member
Wish Granted, It doesn't come into existence and your wish was never made, the world then becomes a paradox and the world implodes.