• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Gabe Returning?

Should Gabe come back?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Loxiant

Verified Member
Does anyone remember Gabe? I would think most people forgot about him. I just found his profile and was reading his posts. He was hilarious because of the amazing stuff he would say. I want to start a petition, and, if he still goes on here at any time, get him to return. My favorite quote of his is "ur a myth" when said "mythbusted" to. That's some pretty awesome stuff. :D We should have him back for the laughs.

- JL

Hero

Verified Member
Does anyone remember Gabe? I would think most people forgot about him. I just found his profile and was reading his posts. He was hilarious because of the amazing stuff he would say. I want to start a petition, and, if he still goes on here at any time, get him to return. My favorite quote of his is "ur a myth" when said "mythbusted" to. That's some pretty awesome stuff. :D We should have him back for the laughs.

- JL
I believe Gabe has a different account name...

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Which Gabe is this? Like, what was/is his IGN
I might know him
EDIT: I don't know him.

Last edited: