• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Frost Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin01

Verified Member
If water benders can make a water spout and water arms out of Frost Breath, why can't they just bend from it in general?

Yep that is right, I am suggesting water benders to bend out of frost breath! This is possible because master water benders can generate water from the humidity in the air. Also, they can bend from the snow that is around them. This is a good way to not replace bottle bending and enable water benders to generate water out of nothing! Heck, water benders can even make water out of nothing in the desert!

Tell me what you think down below, be honest!

Last edited:

Nin01

Verified Member
I accidentally entered this while I was doing my homework so I had to type fast since it wasn't completed. LOL:eek:

jedk1

Deny it because it is an addon? That's like asking Notch to add a feature to a minecraft mod, which isn't even made by him.
Suggestions for addons are to be posted on the addon related thread. In this case JedCore.
This part of the forums is for suggestions on the CORE abilities.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Suggestions for addons are to be posted on the addon related thread. In this case JedCore.
This part of the forums is for suggestions on the CORE abilities.
That's basically what I said, lol. I told my complaint to him, not the guy above him.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well, obviously, you should already know that by now that those abilities found in the download section and other ones that aren't given only within from ProjectKorra plugin, as they are downloadble seperately without this official plugins care for it.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, obviously, you should already know that by now that those abilities found in the download section and other ones that aren't given only within from ProjectKorra plugin, as they are downloadble seperately without this official plugins care for it.
I know what an addon is... Hence why this suggestion should be denied. FrostBreath isn't stock.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well he denied your statement, proposing that this feature should be adden, even tho the ability by itself isn't installed with ProjectKorra. I'm now confuse, as to what are you trying to say? :S

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nin01 is a forum member. He has no power about what gets added to the plugin and what not. Just keep this in mind. If it's a suggestion about an addon in the core section, it's a deny.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know that. He asked you to deny your own idea for closing this thread and the idea in it of being rejected.
What? "Just deny it..." is refering to just deny the suggestion then.

Listen, I'll introduce you to a few things on these forums since you clearly have kno idea how things work here.

Addons are additional abilities that can be added to the plugin by downloading them. They do not belong to the core plugin. Therefor, when someone makes a suggestion for an addon in the core suggestion sub forum, it gets denied, since it's not about the core plugin. I, and Jed, said it'll be denied because FrostBreath is an addon. I really don't get what you are trying to tell me. You said "Deny because it's an addon?" which means you think it shouldn't be denied because it's an addon. That's not how it works. Check your facts next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.