• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Flight Changes (gone right!!!1!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It is un-canon and I feel like we should go on changing it this way:

1. Hovering mode
Left clicking, no matter if standing on a solid surface, should put the player in /fly thing. That means the airbender would be able to move around with WASD and tapping space and crouch would move the user to certain height. Left clicking again would deactivate the hover mode, but the player would still be left levitating away from the ground (Zaheer's flight didn't seem to require any concentration to keep him suspended in air in a tense situation, such as fightning Korra). Through this mode, the only way to deactive flight is by touching the ground with feet once more.

2. Superman mode
I like to call this mode as "superman", because it sends the player flying a rocket launch and there's is one more reason which I'll go further more talking about this mode which you would probably guess by than. When sneaking, the player position should switch to lying on a belly while facing the ground animation (aka. the elytra thingy). Zaheer has done it this way of shifing - he faced horizontally to move foward really fast. Stopping crouch would put the player in a normal/standing position, but he will still be left suspended in the air (with the same reason that has been said). Through this mode, the only way to deactive flight is by touching the ground with feet once more.

Additionally (forgot to mention), with this mode passing someone right through, the player will be able to knock he wind off, pun intented, a bystander's. If you remember Carbogen's custom combo, you'll get what I'm saying.

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
hovering is already apart of flight, you're just not able to move around while hovering which i don't believe you should be able to anyways. & as far as "superman mode" goes, @Carbogen (correct me if i'm wrong) made a combo for flight that basically does exactly that minus the belly animation.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Why on earth would we just give people creative flying.. We could've done that, but there's a reason that we didn't. The superman thing really isn't necessary -- it'd be better if we simply added the combo that @coastyo was talking about

denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.