• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireKick

Next Moves:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

Im not sure if this should be allowed, you have simply copied the code from @Coolade 's tutorial and released it as a move...

Edit: I give u credability for attempting to make your own move, but this is just copying someone elses work and calling it your own...

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
ok tell me if it shows up on ur server (What i mean is tell me if it shows up on ur server when u do /b d fire)
this move actually destroyed the plugin until i uninstalled it. No offense, but you should try with a simple move before you start doing these big ones.

jedk1

well how do i make it look how i want it to (i want it to look like ur blasting fire out of ur feet
learn how to use particles effects, or learn how to send packets and NMS, then learn about block iterators to get your path, work out the locations and then spawn particles using the previous stated methods at said locations

jedk1

.... you would have to get the players location, store it somewhere, then when player "kicks" run a method that uses the players location, grabs their eye direction, gets their physical location, then spawns particles in a direction from their feet.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
.... you would have to get the players location, store it somewhere, then when player "kicks" run a method that uses the players location, grabs their eye direction, gets their physical location, then spawns particles in a direction from their feet.
umm ok

Ahrim

Verified Member
So someone mind shuting down this thread because it clearly is a defunct ability with someone who doesn't know a bit of code to save his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.