• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fireblast revert block option

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpdances

Verified Member
Could we get an option to revert fireblasts block damage after a certain time, in the spirit of reducing grief this would be great. Right now I have fireblast block damage disabled, but if the blocks reverted I would feel fine enabling block damage. Thanks so much :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I once made a suggestion for this, but it got denied. You could install a tent revert plugin, that works too! :)

cpdances

Verified Member
I once made a suggestion for this, but it got denied. You could install a tent revert plugin, that works too! :)
tent revert?

On another note, it would also be great to have heatcontrol revert back to lava once turned into obsidian. for fire extinguish this wouldn't need a revert. But the obsidian to lava reminds me of how phasechange reverts back to water from ice. Basic grief prevention, many nethers have been savaged, as well as it would make using heat control more smart and challenging when crossing lava pools. Lastly, the firebenders ability to remove lava that easily and permanently is a dis-advantage to lavabenders where it could be a bit more fair.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
tent revert?

On another note, it would also be great to have heatcontrol revert back to lava once turned into obsidian. for fire extinguish this wouldn't need a revert. But the obsidian to lava reminds me of how phasechange reverts back to water from ice. Basic grief prevention, many nethers have been savaged, as well as it would make using heat control more smart and challenging when crossing lava pools. Lastly, the firebenders ability to remove lava that easily and permanently is a dis-advantage to lavabenders where it could be a bit more fair.
I see what you mean about the lava. Maybe only in the nether, because it's SO hot there, it turns back to lava :p

Status
Not open for further replies.