• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[FIREBENDING] [TWEAK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Watch out with MetalCLips! o.o
MetalClips > Combustion = Pli's head explodes ;(

BTW anyone wonders why suyin didn't put her armor on Pli's head SOONER?? Pli would have relized that she could blow herself so that would stop her for blowing herself and she would be stop as she couldn't fight while the armor covered her sight ,that would have slow her down. If Suyin tried to metalclip her earlier where they just began to fight ,that way she could have defeat her instead of killing her (even tho Suyin only just reacted at that moment to save her sister ,but she could have thought that before as she does metalbend with ease she shouldn't had a problem of trying to put the metalclip on her head (or atleast THINK to metalclip some of her limbs or use other metal), that the goddam fight would have already finished without her murdering her). She almost risk her sister of being blown up and the other metalclips. Like seriously, she already had that armor on :/

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
MetalClips > Combustion = Pli's head explodes ;(

BTW anyone wonders why suyin didn't put her armor on Pli's head SOONER?? Pli would have relized that she could blow herself so that would stop her for blowing herself and she would be stop as she couldn't fight while the armor covered her sight ,that would have slow her down. If Suyin tried to metalclip her earlier where they just began to fight ,that way she could have defeat her instead of killing her (even tho Suyin only just reacted at that moment to save her sister ,but she could have thought that before as she does metalbend with ease she shouldn't had a problem of trying to put the metalclip on her head (or atleast THINK to metalclip some of her limbs or use other metal), that the goddam fight would have already finished without her murdering her). She almost risk her sister of being blown up and the other metalclips. Like seriously, she already had that armor on :/
That paragraph was just way too long....pretty much Shuyin didnt have armor on Pl'i because she realized she can blow up. I still think meh post makes sense.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I like your idea. I think another tweak would be realistic when the player is hit while the combustion slot is selected (prefer of the basic projectiles being hit by like earthblast,waterm ect.) at the player's head, there is a high chance(configurable) for the player to explode ,to be backfired by his combustion.

Hero

Verified Member
I like your idea. I think another tweak would be realistic when the player is hit while the combustion slot is selected (prefer of the basic projectiles being hit by like earthblast,waterm ect.) at the player's head, there is a high chance(configurable) for the player to explode ,to be backfired by his combustion.
Someone did suggest that and I do think thats a good idea, but people say it would be too hard and complex to code that way. :\

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Someone did suggest that and I do think thats a good idea, but people say it would be too hard and complex to code that way. :\
No, this is really easy to code. Just add a check to make sure you have a helmet on and self destruct :p

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
The combustion add on does that well

Status
Not open for further replies.