• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied FireBending Passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
So in the show we see may firebenders that upon getting angry involuntarily fuel the flames surrounding them, thus making them larger. What I am suggesting is that any fire within a 15 block radius (configurable) from a firebender will spread faster and last longer.
That's al. Thanks for reading, leave your opinion on the matter and have a good day.

jedk1

aww i had a perfect idea for this but then i remebered i use an anti caps plugin.
anyway this is what it was. Firebending would become stronger based on:
  • How many consecutive caps there are in a sentence
  • How many curse/swear words there are in a sentence
  • How many times the fire bender has been killed in the last say 5 mins?

HydroMan

Verified Member
aww i had a perfect idea for this but then i remebered i use an anti caps plugin.
Wasn't this @owlcool's idea too? Would be cool as it would applied to waterbenders also, as we seen their power is based on their emotions. It was shown by katara when she lost her temper against sukko where by the result she unintentioonally cracked the iceberg or when she had conflict with Pakku as he was waiting for her appology that by her temper she broke one of the ball thingies containing water in them and cracked them open

Last edited:

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Well don't get me wrong firebenders wouldn't get any stronger, the fire within the radius would just last longer and spread faster that's all :p
I do see how you interpreted emotion in this case doe.

jedk1

Well don't get me wrong firebenders wouldn't get any stronger, the fire within the radius would just last longer and spread faster that's all :p
I do see how you interpreted emotion in this case doe.
Well you said when firebenders are angry it happens, i usually associate (mass) swearing and caps as anger.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Well you said when firebenders are angry it happens, i usually associate (mass) swearing and caps as anger.
Ikr .... The thing is this is a passive so you wouldn't need to mass caps or swear or anything for that matter it will just be there and if it gets out of control there is always heat control to put the fire out.

jedk1

Ikr .... The thing is this is a passive so you wouldn't need to mass caps or swear or anything for that matter it will just be there and if it gets out of control there is always heat control to put the fire out.
but you arent always angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.