• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Fire] Aesthetic changes to HeatControl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
In this thread I would propose to change aesthetically the "Immunity to fire damage" function of HeatControl.

Introduction :

As everyone certainly know having the HeatControl slot selected while in fire won't let you take fire damage.

Aesthetic Changes :

So here the change I would want to apply to HeatControl :
Instead of simply making the player immune to fire it would make the fire (in a 2 blocks radius (configurable)) around the player vanish and then reappear if they aren't anymore in the 2 block radius around the player.

So it would technically block fire from approaching you .

Tell me what do you think about.

Last edited:

XDC122

Verified Member
So fire blast will give you fire damage now since it doesnt extinguish you? Or does the fire blast disappear before it hits you? If it does, then cool like it even more, oo can you walk through wall of fire too, like that admiral who face(do know the name, but don't know how to spell it)did at Jong Jong's place

Zafkiel

Verified Member
So fire blast will give you fire damage now since it doesnt extinguish you? Or does the fire blast disappear before it hits you? If it does, then cool like it even more, oo can you walk through wall of fire too, like that admiral who face(do know the name, but don't know how to spell it)did at Jong Jong's place
I think that for preventing it from being op it should stop fireblast and all other fire abilities to put the player on fire but still do raw natural damage and I was actually thinking about making it possible to pass through wall of fire when Heatcontrol slot is selected

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.