• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Fire Ability

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Fire
Move Name: HealingFlames
Use: This would decrease or heal damage by spirits.
Cannon: This has been seen when korra lost her memory and a firebender at least detected what was wrong with korra.

Last edited:

Kwesi

Verified Member
The Shaman used her firebending to detect her spiritual affliction, but I don't believe she healed her. From what I know, firebending used on a spiritual level detects the spiritual energy and balance of a person. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I remember it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Don't say that you dislike this ability because it was slightly different in cannon. It is theoretically possible that way, or else we could just have some status detecting move. Instead of saying just that you dislike it because it was slightly different in cannon, say you want to change it to a way it is more like the show. No?

Kwesi

Verified Member
Don't say that you dislike this ability because it was slightly different in cannon. It is theoretically possible that way, or else we could just have some status detecting move. Instead of saying just that you dislike it because it was slightly different in cannon, say you want to change it to a way it is more like the show. No?
When did I state that I disliked it?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Owl no one in this thread has said that they dislike it. Please think about what you are posting before you post it, especially on your own thread.

owlcool

Verified Member
Owl no one in this thread has said that they dislike it. Please think about what you are posting before you post it, especially on your own thread.
Okay.Then,I.Will.Watch.What.I.Say.From.Now.On.Every.Word.Of.It.
The Shaman used her firebending to detect her spiritual affliction, but I don't believe she healed her. From what I know, firebending used on a spiritual level detects the spiritual energy and balance of a person. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I remember it.
Must.I.Edit.The.Last.Post.
Don't.Say.That.It.Was.Different.In.Cannon.Instead.Say.How.You.Can.Make.It.More.Cannon.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Maybe it could tell the firebender what kind of bender/spirit type they are, maybe?

Simonster99

Verified Member
I.Don't.Think.That.A.Healing.Ability.Would.Suit.For.Firebending.

Cannon or not, this is minecraft we're taking about. Just because something was shown in the series for like, what? half an episode? Dosen't mean that it necessarily should be added in the plugin. Having a healing ability for a style that is purely offensive dosen't really work in my opinion. Unless they add somekind off skill tree system, where you can choose to be EITHER a support person or an attack person.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
I.Don't.Think.That.A.Healing.Ability.Would.Suit.For.Firebending.
a style that is purely offensive.
A main reason why the ability to shoot more then one fireblast, or something similar has not been created yet is because some people are die hard firebending is the element of life, that is represented by a firebender being able to accidentally burn themselves to death on a common basis. So, the community does not want healing moves because it is a offensive style, but it does not want to the same person to punch more often because it is the element of life. I believe there is some bias here.

Kwesi

Verified Member
To me the whole balance of Light and Dark Spirit dealing purification and corruption would exist on a spectrum. I'm sure others have gone over this kind of concept.

There could be the whole Purification and Corruption factors which can be applied to players through various interaction with Light and Dark Spirits; these factors will have side effects on targets which will relate to their affinity. This ability could be used by firebenders to detect the degree of these factors on a player by examining the balance of the flow of energy through their bodies and displaying the "%." That seems how this ability would work in the plug-in.

Tenket

Verified Member
A main reason why the ability to shoot more then one fireblast, or something similar has not been created yet is because some people are die hard firebending is the element of life, that is represented by a firebender being able to accidentally burn themselves to death on a common basis. So, the community does not want healing moves because it is a offensive style, but it does not want to the same person to punch more often because it is the element of life. I believe there is some bias here.
Its the element of energy. And energy is life. The sun gave people life and all life has energy inside that makes it go.
Slight distinction :)