• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

finally out! wind run coming in 2 days

should i also make tornado2

• Total voters

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
hello everyone ive decided to release wind run early because i know some of you are exited and im exited as well but all the coding was worth it!
Added stuff:
speed 0.8
leaves white smoke behind and the white smoke is 2 blocks long and follows you arround
this ability was seen in avatar the last airbender when sokka and katara get sick from a very horrible storm
and aang sets out on a dangerous adventure to bring back a cure but brings back frozen frogs because they healed the quickest

Chen

Verified Member
I think that if you're releasing an ability don't make a post that your going to release it in the download's area without a download available, maybe post this in the General Discussion.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
I think that if you're releasing an ability don't make a post that your going to release it in the download's area without a download available, maybe post this in the General Discussion.
mabye. but its more fun to suprise people right?

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
Just a personal opinion but this ability seems like a togglable buff to the already really strong Airbending Passive, if so then no one would be able to land a skillshot move i.e "EarthBlast?"

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Still waiting
my brother deleted the 6 week hard work coding and i dont thing i can remake it now srry but i am making a new ability called TornadoPower it sucks in the players 6 blocks away and has a 7 block width at the bottom and a 45 at the top and a 600 tall funnel for the tornado to look really cool and have real life effects

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
my brother deleted the 6 week hard work coding and i dont thing i can remake it now srry but i am making a new ability called TornadoPower it sucks in the players 6 blocks away and has a 7 block width at the bottom and a 45 at the top and a 600 tall funnel for the tornado to look really cool and have real life effects
Uhm, that's a whole shit bag of lag!

NinjaK

Verified Member
Umm... the height max for block placement is only 255... I think 600 is way way way too big. And 45 blocks wide at the top, man... That's a really big tornado. Good luck making this thing lag free.