• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion (Edited) Winter Solstice

Moonelight

Verified Member
The Avatar can only open the Spirit Portal's during a Winter Solstice, unless the other is open.
I am suggesting a event that would happen every 100 (configurable) days. The Winter Solstice would bring the Avatar the ability to open the portal the server used. But may close it at any given time.

The event would make the Avatar's powers a lot less op, and prevent them from abusing their power to not let select people into the Spirit World/out of the Spirit World. The Spirit Portal could be opened/closed by the owners at any given time.

./bending help portalcontrol

(Closing)
Go up to portal and stand inside> Shift for 10 seconds to close portal> Portal opens

(Opening)
Go up to location of portal (Stand on top of where it should be)> Left click the ground below you> Portal appears

Yes I know the Avatar will have all capability of opening the Portal's at any given time, but this is just an idea that could make it seem more realistic.

Thanks!

-Edited

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok you lost me for about a second there. Had to reread it to understand it fully, but I like the concept.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I'm gonna redue the thread to make it make more sense...
It was late when I made this and I was rushing...

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Actually, this should be possible on both a winter and summer solstice, as it is shown that a summer and winter solstice allow the spirit and physical worlds to be closest. In addition, a solstice should allow spirits access to the physical world. In addition, They should allow the Avatar easier access to the spirit world