• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I think that this could be a combo, only because it contains similar features to other moves. The move itself is good, and so is the visual. I like it, and I think it would fit well with Earth. Though I still think it would be better as a combo.

Placing Looking Into.

@Loony Please look at this move and tell me what you think please.
P.S. Staff does not like it when users tag them to get attention. It lowers your chances at getting noticed.

Green

Verified Member
I think that this could be a combo, only because it contains similar features to other moves. The move itself is good, and so is the visual. I like it, and I think it would fit well with Earth. Though I still think it would be better as a combo.

Placing Looking Into.

P.S. Staff does not like it when users tag them to get attention. It lowers your chances at getting noticed.
Oh ok I'm new here sorry.

Green

Verified Member

Placing Looking Into.

Ok if it has to be a combo mabey

Hold shift [Shockwave] ---> Switch to RaiseEarth then release shift ---> Left click in the direction it goes [Shockwave]

HydroMan

Verified Member
Remove the last combo sequence, and raiseearth release shift into left clicking (or left click twice).

Green

Verified Member
I take that back, Hold Shift on Shockwave > Right Click ground in direction you want to fire.
True so it doesn't get confused with almost using shockwave and then trying the raiseearth. Definitely right click

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Combo Idea;
Hold Sneak Earthblast > Release Crouch Shockwave > Punch Shockwave
As it goes out it follows your cursor..
The varying damage seems like a lot to place into one move also

Green

Verified Member
I came back on this an was wondering if someone could make this ability (Not official). I think it would be great for earth. And I think it should have where you can quickly do it and when you have to charge it for a bigger effect.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I came back on this an was wondering if someone could make this ability (Not official). I think it would be great for earth. And I think it should have where you can quickly do it and when you have to charge it for a bigger effect.
Too great for it not to be an official ability! Make it to the Core!

Green

Verified Member
I came back to this because I looked at earth moves and they were kind of all the same, you throw a rock at people, it could be big, it could be small, you could throw 3 or may be just 1. Lol

But this makes earth look so much more versitile, and can be used as defense!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Please, don't count in addons when we are discussing non-custom abilities. Whatever we do, there will be still people who will still continue on making earthbending abilities that fill up its list with over 1758 of them that are nothing more than of earthblast's variatons.

*Cough Cough, @jedk1, Cough Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.