• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earthsmash2 (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Move Name: Earthsmash2
Damage: same as earthsmash
Cooldown: Just like earthsmash

Picture:

Explaination: Okay, so I know that she was in AvatarState while performing this feature, but highly skilled earth benders can bull this off too. So my idea behind this is that as an earth bender, you should hold shift for 10 seconds until you see smoke cover your body, once you see the smoke, you release shift and four boulders shoot up from around you and start rotating. The reason why it's rotating is so that you can easily shoot it at your targets while the boulders still act as a barrier to block off moves. Although because this requires a great amount of concentration, you would have to hold shift while you walk and hold shift and click to shoot one by one. But as soon as you release shift the boulders drop to the ground and crumble away. So you're can't spam it while shooting, you can only shoot one Boulder at an enemy every 2 seconds.

What is serves as: One way this move is great is that, it serves as an omnidirectional earth shield, and it's rotating. The reason why it rotates is so that it can block off moves in every direction and that when you shoot them, it becomes easier so you don't have to keep shifting and shooting. As soon as one rotates in front of you, you can shoot it and so on and so on.

I really hope you like my idea and take deep thoughts on this move and to take your time to consider it. Thank you.

paliate

Verified Member
But can't you just make four earthsmashes to throw around?
And aren't the cooldowns basically gone while in avatarstate?

To be honest i don't think that this would really make much of a difference, If you wanted walls you could use raiseearth and it'd probably provide more protection since there are holes in between in the gif you provided, It would make more sense to use raiseearth.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
But can't you just make four earthsmashes to throw around?
And aren't the cooldowns basically gone while in avatarstate?

To be honest i don't think that this would really make much of a difference, If you wanted walls you could use raiseearth and it'd probably provide more protection since there are holes in between in the gif you provided, It would make more sense to use raiseearth.
The smashes are rotating providing protections

paliate

Verified Member
Why have rotating boulders when you can have walls?
Boulders/Earthsmashes have a gap between each as in the gif, So a wall would me more protection.

Moonelight

Verified Member
[QUOTE="Taiko the Waterbender, post: 28743, member: 1105"The Avatar, in the Avatar State, four.[/QUOTE]
Or a fraction of a small mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.