• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthControl, WaterControl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesewheel123

Verified Member
Ability Name: EarthControl, WaterControl

Element: Earth, Water

Controls: Shift on an earth-bendable block or water-bendable block. While shifting, you can move one block of the element wherever you like. When you release shift, the block will stay where you have placed it.

Detailed Description: So it doesn't make sense that you can do all these crazy moves with water and earth, like Earthsmash and WaterFlow but can't move a simple block of those elements around without it disappearing once you let go of the keyboard. Bending should not just be about fighting. In the show you can see examples of this when Haru earth bends blocks of dirt while practicing, and when Katara uses water bending to move water in and out of a pot to cook. These moves can also be helpful for things like healingwaters and to use it as a source block for earth blast.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Potential ability. That's what pisses me of when you for say can't move stone block to place it on your house because you don't materials to craft an pickaxe to mine that block and you aren't in the mood to gather then throught the wild. As a bender, in reality you would simple move it with your bending but at the moment in the game you can't. Same for waterbending, but on rare occasions, because I don't often play with that bending art often.

Hero

Verified Member
I already suggested this. You already suggested EarthControl before 2 times. It never been added...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Because they are spending time fixing bugs before they move on coding new abilities passives combos and techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.