• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionLord63

Verified Member
I'm sure everyone who's used the Catapult ability thought that it's launch is a bit extreme and can also be fatal if you land on a nonearthbendable block. With the EarthSurfing ability, earthbenders have better mobility to get from point A to point B. How it works is somewhat similar to AirScooter; start off by sprinting, and left clicking to make a small wave of earth under the player to move around to wherever their cursor points at a faster pace than sprinting and scale blocks.

Features that Should be implemented:
  • Press space to elevate while surfing to scale the ground easier
  • The ability will cease if the player runs out of earth around them to surf with or if the player is stopped by a wall that they couldn't scale.
  • Any other players caught in the wave get knocked to the side and receives a small amount of damage.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you put the image lower on the post? Sounds good, but I do want to mention that you can achieve this with the public move Earthsmash, but correct me if I am wrong about this, it is only what I have heard.

LionLord63

Verified Member
Could you put the image lower on the post? Sounds good, but I do want to mention that you can achieve this with the public move Earthsmash, but correct me if I am wrong about this, it is only what I have heard.
I don't see an EarthSmash ability on my server, it must be a custom ability

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
EarthSmash is nothing like this suggested ability. EarthSmash is a move meant for launching a large rock or riding it for a short distance. I think this should be added to eartharmor personally, because it currently has no shift ability and it'd be similar to how Toph used armor to go quickly in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.