• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth move sugesstion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
I was thinking earthbending doesn't have enough attacking moves so I thought of this

GripEarth
Damage 2 points (1 heart)
Use
A 3*3 wall that works like surge (the shield version) but only can be dragged on the ground but instead of clicking and turning it into ice it fires the wall and does damage and has a large amount of knockback

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
"Doesn't have enough attack moves"
Are you serious? Just go into the custom ability sections. There are tons of damaging earth moves there.

V

Vidcom

This sounds a lot like EarthSmash, which can easily be found in the addons section! :D

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
... Earthsmash is kinda way to bulky and it can be floating in the air which makes no sense (look a wall in the sky)
and custom abillitys are not a official part of the plugin so some servers will not use them making the total amount of earth attacking moves 2 and air the pacifist element has 3 airswipe, suffacation, and airsweep. Even pacifists have more attacks than earth right now.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
... Earthsmash is kinda way to bulky and it can be floating in the air which makes no sense (look a wall in the sky)
and custom abillitys are not a official part of the plugin so some servers will not use them making the total amount of earth attacking moves 2 and air the pacifist element has 3 airswipe, suffacation, and airsweep. Even pacifists have more attacks than earth right now.
Then add them to your server.
Also:
EarthSmash
EarthLine
LavaThrow
QuickSand
The only airbending addon is airglide.
Suffocation, air swipe and air sweep are all in the actual plugin. Even then earthblast is the strongest, basic (earthblast, watermanipulation, airswipe, fireblast).

I suggest you learn the plugin before making suggestions and complaints.

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
I don't own the server and the server I play only adds it iff its the official plugin
and water manip is actually the strongest
and having mcmmo with bending changes things a bit
and I am not arguing further with someone who cannot notice that this is a suggestion not a complaint and that this is very different from earthsmash where earthsmash does lots of damage this does lots of knockback by pushing a wall them.
also show me any earthbender able to levitate rock infinitely.

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I don't own the server -.-
and water manip is actually the strongest
1. I didn't know.
2. It actually is. By the default plugin config earthblast does the most damage of the basic moves. I'm basing this off fact you're basing your statement off of what you think.

Joeri

Verified Member
also show me any earthbender able to levitate rock infinitely.
First of all, I suggest you go rewatch both TLA and TLOK, As earthbenders literally ALWAYS levitate rocks in order to shoot them. Then secondly Earth has 4 damaging moves (even seven if your creative)

LavaSurge
LavaFlow
EarthBlast
Shockwave

And if you're creative:

Catapult
RaiseEarth
Collapse

Also, Combo's will soon arrive for earth aswell. that means more damaging moves

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
Well point of this thread is that I want a earth move that can be used to block fireblast earthblast ect and then fling the wall itself at the opponent doing low damage but high knockback or some new simple earth attack. No charging no floating rocks just a easy to use move.
(on the server I play on it is not strongest there earthblast does 8 while watermanip does 10 and 15 during night idk why)

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
First of all, I suggest you go rewatch both TLA and TLOK, As earthbenders literally ALWAYS levitate rocks in order to shoot them.
I suggests you pay more attention they launch the rock from the source and punch it while it is in the air. And even if they could they can't levitate it for a long time.
and I want a pure earth move no sub elements and raise earth can't only do half a heart while catapult fire can just firejet to prevent damage air just won't take damage earth will not either and water well a waterbender out of water and somewhere without plants is a dead waterbender and collapse there is almost no time someone will follow a earthbender into a cave.

So from now on can people just comment on the suggestion itself

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Well point of this thread is that I want a earth move that can be used to block fireblast earthblast ect and then fling the wall itself at the opponent doing low damage but high knockback or some new simple earth attack. No charging no floating rocks just a easy to use move.
(on the server I play on it is not strongest there earthblast does 8 while watermanip does 10 and 15 during night idk why)
Well no duh you think watermanipulation is strongest. Water benders get a buff at night. And a bigger buff at a full moon.
And again, you make it sound like a shortcut. This is what is sounds like to me.
You want to hide behind a wall, use said wall to damage, and then raise another wall. It sounds like you just want to find away to fight with low risk of damage.

Joeri

Verified Member
Okay, I was wrong. Some Earthbenders use their fist to fire rocks yes, But that has nothing to do with it. They still levitate rocks and shoot them

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
... do you know how easy it would be to aim around a 3x3 wall. also I am saying as a fact waterbenders do the most damage on the server I play even during the day

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
Yes but it is easy to go around when it is not 3 thick and did I forget mention that it will always be a set distance from the user making 1 step to the side all that is needed to see the user again.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Yes but it is easy to go around when it is not 3 thick and did I forget mention that it will always be a set distance from the user making 1 step to the side all that is needed to see the user again.
You can do that with earthsmash as well. You can move it, or put it down. Earthsmash is 3 blocks in length, 3 blocks in width and 3 blocks in height.

V

Vidcom

Woah woah woah, can we calm down over what is simply an earthbending suggestion.

DragonStuff, in his idea, simply wants an EarthSmash-like move, but not exactly EarthSmash. The main difference I'm perceiving here is that EarthSmash is a big bulky rock, whereas Dragon wants to be able to throw walls, which has been shown:

Couldn't find a gif, but she then throws this wall in the scene.

Personally, I agree with him, but it should probably be merged into RaiseEarth. Maybe if you hold the crouch when making a wall and then click, it fires the whole wall straight, with some damage, and mostly knockback.

Status
Not open for further replies.