• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Earth]: EarthSpike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias

Verified Member
Before we begin I will say, Earth may have a lot of moves...but this one just seems necessary!

Earthspike
  • When the user either shifts or punches (Depending on how this move is portrayed In-game) there will be a spike of earth, similar to the IceSpike remake made by Finn_Bueno.
  • This spike will deal a configurable amount of damage but in my opinion 2/1.5 hearts is appropriate and a considerable amount of knockback
  • The sourcing range could be dynamic or spherical 360 range of 2
  • The spike created CAN be bended, but this can be turned off.

(I'm not sure if this is allowed but I'll finish this idea soon, I had a moment in my mind but I have to go atm.)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Before we begin I will say, Earth may have a lot of moves...but this one just seems necessary!

Earthspike
  • When the user either shifts or punches (Depending on how this move is portrayed In-game) there will be a spike of earth, similar to the IceSpike remake made by Finn_Bueno.
  • This spike will deal a configurable amount of damage but in my opinion 2/1.5 hearts is appropriate and a considerable amount of knockback
  • The sourcing range could be dynamic or spherical 360 range of 2
  • The spike created CAN be bended, but this can be turned off.

(I'm not sure if this is allowed but I'll finish this idea soon, I had a moment in my mind but I have to go atm.)
The GIF looks more like a rougher version of EarthRift.

Status
Not open for further replies.