• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earth column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
Sorry if this was already suggested.

Element Type: Earth.
Is it a Move or Combo?: Move.
What is the Moves Name?: Earth column.
Damage: 2.5 Hearts (can change if you want).
Description: Basicly it shoots a column of earth in the direction you choose like raise earth but not just strait up.
How To use: Shift at earth and hit in direction you choose.
Where in avatar was it seen?: It was seen in avatar the last airbender in season 2 ep 11 at 11:37 the dai li agents used it. Here is some pics.

Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png

I hope this can be added.

Cookie_

This could be pretty cool, and i would like to see Dsteel and the others try to work it into the plugin, but it seems like it would be very hard to code. Regardless, please give your best effort to add this move into the plugin, if its even possible.

paliate

Verified Member
I'm a bit concerned, what your really asking for is a raiseearth that does damage.

You also said "any direction you wanted" which kindof doesn't register properly in my head.
I don't see how you'd make it horizontal, I don't see how you would make it shoot infront of you (basically earthline?).
I also don't see how this would ever get a hit, In the gif it is raiseearthing someone to the ceiling. I can't imagine hitting someone with a 1 wide block.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
I mean that it can shoot horizontal out and diaganal and not just up basicly raiseearth but it can go out in any direction. The uses for this is shoot it at an enemy which looses health (you can change how much) and im shore that there are other uses e.g make pilars for builds. another e.g make bridges (shoot earth colmns out of wall and parkour to them).

owlcool

Verified Member
This would be so overpowered if it actually raises chiblockers to that height. Anyways, for this not to be overpowered, it would need to be basically a earthline clone. And who wants a earthline clone?

paliate

Verified Member
If you would have looked at me and said "i want this to be a addon to raiseearth (minus all that horizontal nonsense)" i would have been all for it.
But you didn't, so i'm not for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.