• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Bridge (Earth Combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
So in a way this move is like a mixture of raisearth and earthblast. In the anime bollin and toph( along with many other earthbenders) used a move that create columns of earth that went and hit who they wanted in a wave like form. How i think this could work is After initiating the combo and aminng where they want it to go, one block tall columns would raise one after the other Hiting where there cursor is directed at. This move was also used as a bridge in the anime, except sideways. Heres how i think the combo could work

You would punch with earthblast in hand. Then you would have raisearth in your hand and jump then when you hit the ground (Still rasieearth in hand) let go of shift. The collums would then follow your courser.

Faecous

Verified Member
So in a way this move is like a mixture of raisearth and earthblast. In the anime bollin and toph( along with many other earthbenders) used a move that create columns of earth that went and hit who they wanted in a wave like form. How i think this could work is After initiating the combo and aminng where they want it to go, one block tall columns would raise one after the other Hiting where there cursor is directed at. This move was also used as a bridge in the anime, except sideways. Heres how i think the combo could work

You would punch with earthblast in hand. Then you would have raisearth in your hand and jump then when you hit the ground (Still rasieearth in hand) let go of shift. The collums would then follow your courser.

Hang on.... "You would punch with earthblast in hand. Then you would have raisearth in your hand and jump then when you hit the ground (Still rasieearth in hand) let go of shift. The collums would then follow your courser."
When do you start holding shift? You never mention when you should start holding shift.... only punch in the beginning.

GreenNickel

Verified Member
This move sounds very similar to earthline (except for the raiseearth part), so I don't see it being implemented. Sorry :(

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
Hang on.... "You would punch with earthblast in hand. Then you would have raisearth in your hand and jump then when you hit the ground (Still rasieearth in hand) let go of shift. The collums would then follow your courser."
When do you start holding shift? You never mention when you should start holding shift.... only punch in the beginning.
Oops alittle miscomunication. When you have raiseearth in your hand you would shift jump then unshift. Now that i think about it if this is implemented i hope its changed because it does seem alittle complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.