• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
When a Earthbender uses EarthArmor ability to block some controllable by land .

I suggest that the armature is varied in accordance with block

Ex :

The skill also work if a block in the slot EarthArmor . To enable EarthArmor with the block in the slot just hit shift .

The duration and the effect will be the same as before

:)

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Similar things have been suggested before, but the dyed armor is new. I would think it would be both more realistic and more reasonable if you used coal ore instead of coal blocks because it just takes a little bit, and there are still brown(earth) areas. Maybe a grey dye for stone, and green hat for grass.

6tijn

Verified Member
Similar things have been suggested before, but the dyed armor is new. I would think it would be both more realistic and more reasonable if you used coal ore instead of coal blocks because it just takes a little bit, and there are still brown(earth) areas. Maybe a grey dye for stone, and green hat for grass.
I like the hat idea c:

Ryan Max

Verified Member
I love this! I was also wondering about this! Maybe add stone armor as gray leather armor.
Thanks for your opinion and suggestion :D

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Eartharmor uses 2 blocks. What happens if 1 block is stone and the other is Coal for example?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Toph is the only earthbender seen using "metalarmor" instead of eartharmor, cause it's very hard to use. Maybe there could be a chance of some armor Parts disappearing? Such as the helmer or the shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.