• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Display command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So, recently the commands were recoded (Complete wast of time IMO but ok) and it just seems like they were rushed because it's 'quite' broken. Unexisting combos show up and the /b h <ability> command is just no. Now, I have been tinkering with the plugin but I'm pretty sure it wasn't my mistake because I didn't touch the display command.
This is what /b d <ability> looks like:

This is what /b d watercombo looks like:

This just seems like it wasn't even tested.
I think it's pretty obvious what should happen instead.

- Finn

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
So, recently the commands were recoded (Complete wast of time IMO but ok) and it just seems like they were rushed because it's 'quite' broken. Unexisting combos show up and the /b h <ability> command is just no. Now, I have been tinkering with the plugin but I'm pretty sure it wasn't my mistake because I didn't touch the display command.
This is what /b d <ability> looks like:

This is what /b d watercombo looks like:

This just seems like it wasn't even tested.
I think it's pretty obvious what should happen instead.

- Finn
i didnt get the combo thing, what versions of bending/jedcore are you using? or any other additional moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.