• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Hello all! I prepared a little speech before hand just for a nice introduction. Skip if you want, but here we go!
Hello all! (Again, really x3) You may know me from around the forums, which is either my tutorials or moves. But today I am here for something different. I'm signing up for an official Developer spot on the ProjectKorra Staff Team! As cool as it is, my chances of getting in are still as slim as any other wanna-be developer. (which until your an official one, whether you know java or not, your one here on pk. No offense of course) I understand my fellow developers are here to help and not to teach. This is understandable and works for me. Enough with the intro, heres my app!

» How much experience do you have working on Java Projects?
I have been learning Java for around a year, starting with learning the Forge API since 1.6.4/1.5.2 (I think it was?. The version before that.) I have been recently digging deeper into pure Java. Learning variables, and more things about Java. I have recently been learning Bukkit API too. Starting with Version 1.7.9. I know basic Block Manipulation, Potion Effects, Controls, Config, Permissions, Basic Particles, and much more!
» Have you ever publicly released a plugin? If so, could you provide a link?
I have not publicly released a plugin. Although, I have released plenty of moves here. Here is a quick list put together: Windrun, Speedburst, MetalThrow, Electrocute, Meditate, and currently working on WaterArms. I have released a public mod though, here is a link! (Reinforced Mod) I am also working on the Dungeons and Dragons mod as a small side project. This will not get in the way, as I barely work on it anymore.
» Why you want to be a developer for ProjectKorra:
Why? Why do I, Blaze590, want to be a developer? I want to be a developer for many reasons. I loved the bending plugin since back in Orion's days. Ever since I saw ProjectKorra, I knew I had to get in on the community. I think this will be a great opportunity to practice/perfect my coding skills, and even pick up some new ones! Finally, I just love helping the community over all, and doing whatever I can to make it better.
» Country / Time Zone:
U.S.A., Eastern Time Zone
» Additional Relevant Skills:
I can write up good tutorials, blogs, and wikis. I can organize events, and I can make trailers. I am also decently known on PlanetMinecraft. So if you ever want to post it on the forums/mods (also plugins section) I could do that for you guys.

Best Wishes (and sorry for updating),

Blaze590 <3 (Aka Zachary)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.