• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Describe!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey everybody!

I'm bored as hell, so I randomly thought of this. This is sort of a game, and it can be quite a weird one. Let's start!

At the end of this post, I'll tag somebody. Then, you have to quote that name, and you have to describe your view of this person in 15 words max! NOTE: If you don't like said person, please just don't post. It's kind of meant to create a smile on people's faces. If you don't like said person, please just avoid insulting. Ok, so let's start!

Now that I think of it, I'll post 3 names!

@Simplicitee

@Pickle9775

@MistPhizzle
(duh~)

Let's start!

HydroMan

Verified Member
*Roles Eyes in annoyance*

This isn't type of forum to play games on. Rarely people do play here (like the mafia game and one of mine). Not trying to take fun out of it, but I'm saying it is true.

HydroMan

Verified Member
NOTE: If you don't like said person, please just don't post. It's kind of meant to create a smile on people's faces. If you don't like said person, please just avoid insulting. Ok, so let's start!
I wish there was a rule right now, that accepts the owner of the posts rules and deletes the comment that are asked (not everykinds, ofcourse), as there is that one person who.... -_-.