• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] ProjectKorra Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GyozaGuy

Verified Member
This is amazing, good work!

As a possible idea, it would be even cooler if there was a way to give bending to NPCs created with the Citizens2/Sentry plugins.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
can you make it so we can assign mobs to elements please like:
a hook with mythicmobs so we can use the mob names and types to be specific with what mob:name can bend which element for example:

Water:
#Bendable Element
- Zombie:&bIce Angel
#Mob : Name
Fire:
- Zombie:&4Zombie King
Air:
- Cow:&fFlying Bison
Earth:
- Pig:&7Mole

pls :)
bump <3 still a cool idea

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
So, I have a question about bending villagers. I spawned a firebending villager and then I put it up to a zombie, and it wasn't bending, but the zombie was chasing after it as if it were an actual player. Feedback please? I am also updated to the most current version.

jedk1

So, I have a question about bending villagers. I spawned a firebending villager and then I put it up to a zombie, and it wasn't bending, but the zombie was chasing after it as if it were an actual player. Feedback please? I am also updated to the most current version.
Uhm im not sure why that would be happening, but i have a newer version being made atm that should fix a lot of the bugs experienced with current versions.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Are you using 1.9 version on your server? If so, downgrade it, because the newest mc version doesn't support PK yet in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.