• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore ArenaManager

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

JedCore ArenaManager - A nice side plugin for arena management!

What is JedCore ArenaManager?
JedCore ArenaManager allows server owners to create arenas and reset them with ease! By using WorldEdit as a dependency, the ArenaManager can create arenas with configurable chunk sizes that can be created and reset with very simple commands.

How do I use JedCore ArenaManager?
Simply place JedCore ArenaManager into your plugins folder and ensure you have WorldEdit installed!

Creating an...
Read more about this resource...

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
can you make a world restorer for this too? was thinking about making RPG regenertable also is there a way to stop people building and breaking but allow the to bend? and still interact with shops/quests ect

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
can you make a world restorer for this too? was thinking about making RPG regenertable also is there a way to stop people building and breaking but allow the to bend? and still interact with shops/quests ect
You ncan use WorldGuard, and deny block-break and block-place, and allow build.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have never used World edit, so can you give me a little tutorial? i know nothing about it
You install it, type //wand, and you get a wooden axe.
Then, you left click a block to select point one, and right click to select point 2, TADA, you have a selection!

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
You ncan use WorldGuard, and deny block-break and block-place, and allow build.
and as for the world edit thingi think you'll need to do either //wand then left and right lick your two corners or usee //pos1 and //pos2, probly best to make a region out of it too :D

jedk1

yeah? after that should i type "/am create <arena> (chunksize)" ? etc
once youve got your region, type /am create <name> [enter a chunk size here if you dont want to use the default of 16. small chunks = less lag but longer regen time]

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
once youve got your region, type /am create <name> [enter a chunk size here if you dont want to use the default of 16. small chunks = less lag but longer regen time]
im assuming this is how many chunks are regenerated at a time? :eek:

GyozaGuy

Verified Member
(I hope this isn't technically a necro post...)

I absolutely love this plugin and it has been a real lifesaver in many ways, but is it at all feasible to add the ability for it to restore command blocks with their commands as a part of the arena, as well as chests with the items that were in them at the time the arena is created?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
(I hope this isn't technically a necro post...)

I absolutely love this plugin and it has been a real lifesaver in many ways, but is it at all feasible to add the ability for it to restore command blocks with their commands as a part of the arena, as well as chests with the items that were in them at the time the arena is created?
I doubt being able to keep command blocks with commands, but chests with items would be possible.

GyozaGuy

Verified Member
I doubt being able to keep command blocks with commands, but chests with items would be possible.
That would be incredible, we'd like to make arenas with chests full of gear, and this would be perfect for it. The command blocks would be nice if it's even possible, but we can work around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.