• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Verified Member
Pride submitted a new resource:

Jabs - Attacks enemies with a series of punches, and stuns them afterwards! (crank dat)

Jabs:

Ty Lee showed the method of attacking a person's flow of chi and allowing her to send multiple blows that afterward blocks their chi and paralyzes them.

Usage:

Attack a player to send series of punches that stuns them afterwards.

Config:

Code:
Jabs:
      Cooldown: 2000
      Damage: 1
      ParalyzeChance: 100
      ParalyzeDuration: 30
Perms:

bending.ability.Jabs

Requirements:

1.8.0 and...
Read more about this resource...

Pride

Verified Member
*Scratches back of my idea*

How is this different from Paralyze ability? Immobilize Combo?
Punches people more than once. Lmao.
I'll set a punches option in the config.

And I'm pretty sure there's a bug for this that doesn't block a person's Chi, so I'll fix that in a bit.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's just a different config value change, or no? I just don't see how it's different from a simpke reupload to rapidpunch?

Don't get me wrong, more custom chi blocking abilities for kudos. I just don't see any difference (config value change doesn't count).

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Pride

Verified Member
It's just a different config value change, or no? I just don't see how it's different from a simpke reupload to rapidpunch?

Don't get me wrong, more custom chi blocking abilities for kudos. I just don't see any difference (config value change doesn't count).

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
No option for punches, unless you want an option, if you do, then it's a complete ripoff of RapidPunch + Paralyze.

What would make you happy?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This would just make Chi more OP.... They'd be able to Rapid Punch, then Paralyze, then do both at the same time within less than 5 seconds... I think Chi would be more benefited with more acrobatics tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.