• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] IceSpike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finn_Bueno_ submitted a new resource:

IceSpike - Reworked version of the IceSpike stock ability!

IceSpike
Reworked version of the IceSpike stock ability!
Description: This ability allows an icebender to create big spikes of ice. To do this, press shift while looking at an ice block. Then, you can left click to create big spikes of ice, damaging and slowing anything it hits!

Permission:...
Read more about this resource...

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Can you still use the normal functions of icespike or are they replaced? (including bottlebending)

Hero

Verified Member
I wish it would freeze people in the direction it went. So if you look upwards, it pushes and freezes upward

Janny

Verified Member
You have redone the move I have wanted to be redone since its beginning in the original plugin..... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Guys, please make sure to report bugs! (Things not working, NPEs, or maybe other spam!)

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Guys, please make sure to report bugs! (Things not working, NPEs, or maybe other spam!)
Don't really know if this is a bug but after using the 3 (per default) spike the Smoke that indicate the source doesn't disappear for a while like 2 sec :/

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
i like it but dont like that i cant icebend blocks at people anymore, really ssuprised no ones made an ice torrent too

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
A lot of people prefer this to the stock ability so good work on that :D The console, however, still gets spammed a bit with this error. Would be great if you could fix this. :)

Error report: http://pastebin.com/b9aQsE4L (Not crash, error)

Sorin

Verified Member
There is a glitch where you can spam shift and punch and use this move an infinite amount of times, no cooldown at all.

fofallebl

Hello,
I just recentally got this ability and when getting adding it to my server, it disabled all bending.... Do you know how i can fix this??

Status
Not open for further replies.